Date: Jun 15, 2013 11:26 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: TI-Smartview Update to the new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition

Hello Chris (and anyone else looking for the same answer),

I see that the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition 10 Pack is available on the Technology Rewards Points program, but I didn't see the redemption for a single unit.

I suggest calling our Tech Rewards contact at tel:1-866-848-7722.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

On Jun 15, 2013, at 9:22 AM, "Christopher Watson" <<>> wrote:

Mr. Morse -

Any idea when we can get an individual TI-84c with the Rewards program?

Chris Watson
* "unsubscribe nyshsmath" to<>