Date: Jun 16, 2013 5:09 AM
Author: Andy Ross
Subject: Re: How does one get data out of a TemporalData object?

TemporalData has a number of properties for extracting the parts you
need. To get the paths with time stamps use TemporalData[...]["Paths"].
To get the states use TemporalData[...]["States"].

I recommend looking at the details section of the documentation for
TemporalData to see the full list of properties and read through the
examples on that page to see how each is used.

Andy Ross
Wolfram Research