Date: Jun 19, 2013 5:24 AM
Author: JT
Subject: Time complexity, for finding all permutations from 1 to n

I guess it is some 0(n)+x comparrisons, a linear algorithm using comparssons?
I think i have a linear algorithm that will do it without comparissons and doubles in linear time just a single swap for each new permutation table.

A setup table is needed to calculate sizes factorials and respective swap within.

Is this a known algorithm? Once the table created the algorithm run in linear swap time. The factorial table is used to find the size of the swaps.

There is no copies of tables within the linear swap, no doubles.