Date: Jul 10, 2013 10:45 AM
Author: Debbie Hunt
Subject: Re: Rhoad Geometry for Enjoyment and Challenge

Mr. Miller:

I see you posted this 3 years ago but am hoping I can contact you this way.

I am teaching geometry using the Geometry for Enjoyment and Challenge book, this coming fall for the first time. I have taught geometry before, but never using this book.

I saw that you were able to get copies of the tests and quizzes from another teacher and was wondering if you still had them - and if so, could I get copies from you? I would be willing to cover your costs of doing so.

I believe I have located the Teacher Resource binder, and it should be in my hands within the next week. If you were not successful in finding it yourself, I would be willing to share with you as well.

Thank you so much for your consideration.