Date: Jul 17, 2013 9:33 AM
Author: kees de kapper
Subject: Re: Loading dynamically function: err_while_looking_up_function

Thank you Nasser for your reply.

Thirst, I became sad by your answer, but the links you mentioned gave me a way to overcome the problem. And I became happy again. I changed all the "eval" statements to "feval" which supposed to be a proper alternative.

Unfortunately I stuck into a "previously accessible file "MyFun_Kees" is now inaccessible"-error.
Then, I found out that this had to be with the use of "addpath" in a deployed/compiled version. However, removing the "addpath" gives an "Undefined function or variable" problem.

This brings me in a vicious circle (Please, help me out?!).

How can I tell Matlab to look into a folder for files/functions to execute/call?

Looking forward for a solution. Many thanks!

Kees.