Date: Jul 17, 2013 2:04 PM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: Common Core snippet a little distressing

On Jul 17, 2013, at 1:40 PM, Joe Niederberger <niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:

>> You mean that 50 year old men are used to. That's quite a bit different than what 10 year olds are used to it.
>
> Are we focusing on 10 year olds specifically here? I missed that.
>
> Cheers,
> Joe N

Specifically, no, I suppose he means 5 year olds as well.:)

He feels cheated because cubes get first billing which occurs quite early.

In any event, that is my only objection. As usual, Kirby and I differ on the notion of development[1].

Bob Hansen

[1] development: the layering of a subject's topics, concepts, skills and exercises over time in a human being