Date: Jul 20, 2013 11:52 PM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: Re: How do i go on finding the cordinate of the middle of hypotenuse<br> of a right angled triangle?

On Friday, July 19, 2013 1:18:40 PM UTC-5, jonas.t...@gmail.com wrote:
> Using a cartesian dot base cordinate system.(computer graphics) I have right sided triangles at differents slopes, and need to find the hypotenuse middle cordinate of them, how do i go on to do that? Can it be done without trigonometry?

A hypotenuse , and its mid value is a relative value , because of the way the horizons are . There is a very precise method for understanding the relative coordinate .

For the Hypotenuse of sqrt(10) , pythagoras 1:3 the formula is exact. Mathematics is more precise than the present mathematic.

3*(sqrt(10)/2)*4= sqrt(360) that translates the value relative to the horizons. I have proved this that a perfect curve is derived from 1:3 ( angle 360/19). 3 is the base here and 1 perpendicular,The midpoint of the hypotenuse at 3 is exactly sqrt(2.5)

For base 1, Perpendicular 1 it is 1*(sqrt(2)/2)*4=sqrt8 ( 45 degrees, 360/45=8). The value of the mid point is the sqrt(0.5)

(Base *sqrt(n) value of the hypotenuse* 4 )

You cannot relate hypoteuses to hypotenuses! unless you relate each hypotenuse to its relative value. The least score is sqrt(8). Well wish you the best , unless I confused you.