Date: Jul 29, 2013 4:11 AM
Author: Abel
Subject: Simulation a function with random parameters

Hello,

I would like to simulate a function with random parameters. The function is named simulation4 and can be called by the following command :

simulation4(50,700,5000,4);

What I would like to do is then to write another function that would call simulation4 50 times for example and with random parameters. Each time it is called, I would write something in an .xls file.

Moreover I need to control the "randomness" : indeed I need first parameter to be a random number between 10 and 50, the second between 100 and 700, the third between 3000 and 5000 and finally the last between 1 and 16. I would like to avoid something like this :

simulation4(1.12,5.68,8.21,1.01)

Which, for some specifical reasons, would be useless.

Thanks.