Date: Jul 30, 2013 7:53 AM
Author: Tikkuhirvi Tietavainen
Subject: Re: Multivariate multiple linear regression?

dpb <> wrote in message <kt6iil$dum$>...
> On 7/29/2013 10:10 AM, Aino wrote:

> > Thank you for your quick reply! I read the instruction more carefully
> > and you seem to be right, mvregress can do multivariate multiple
> > regression. However, I still need to figure out how to construct the
> > "design matrix".

> Well, only you know what you want as the model...
> --

I think I thought that the design matrix was something mystical because of the eye-matrix that is part of the design matrix in the mvregress example. I found a function that creates a design matrix from a predictor matrix, x2fx. If 'interaction' is the right model for my case, then does this look right:

x=...;%prediction matrix, n x p
Y=...;%responces matrix, n x d
for j=1:Yrow