Date: Aug 17, 2013 11:19 AM
Author: frank zubek
Subject: Re: 8/9-9/8 Let's ask Kirby

Sir, it was you asking me about the magnets. It was also you who could not make head or tails neither from my description, from a videos, from a web-page, so I'm not sure what I can do.
Look, as you have admitted, you do not understand synergetics either, so no matter what I say, it is you who constantly have a problem. blah...blah...blah.. is not a answer, not a comment, nor nothing anyone can sink his teeth in.
All I know synergetics is lflawed, and have tons of errors and it is totally inconsistent and unreliable and very complicated. You may see a purpose and some unseen necessity to promote synergetics, well, hey just go for it.

fz