Date: Aug 24, 2013 1:20 PM
Author: frank zubek
Subject: Re: GSC spheres

GSC you were also the only one that did not understand the work of the magnets, and believe me everyone else did comprehended from my writing, from my demos that they work.
I wondering if your Indian language is also immaculate, or people are totaly dismissive of you because your Indian is not so perfect.
Science is not about language perfection that is reserved to language ART, but perhaps I'm wrong, I also assure you Kirby understands perfectly, he just acting dumb that way it makes his case somewhat more true.

fz