Date: Aug 26, 2013 2:45 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: can the Maxwell Equations demand magnetic monopoles #1742 Atom<br> Totality 5th ed

I am thinking that the AP Equation, where I sum all the 4 Maxwell Equations with magnetic monopoles, that it can prove magnetic monopoles must exist without ever having to do experiments to prove the issue. In the Dirac Equation, it is 4 x 4 matrices and that is obtained from Maxwell Equations without magnetic monopoles.

If we were to accept the Dirac Equation as a 4 x 4 matrices with the summation of the Maxwell Equations without magnetic monopoles. But with Magnetic Monopoles we end up with 6 terms on the rightside of the equation, not 4 terms.

So is there something in physics that demands the 6 terms rather than the 4 terms?

A few days ago, I posted this:

Alright, in the below I take the Maxwell Equations as the axioms over all of Physics, both the equations with or without magnetic monopoles, and I do a summation to derive the Schrodinger and then the Dirac Equations. Finally, the Maxwell Equations with full magnetic monopoles when summed is the most general Equation of all equations in physics, and I call it the AP equation. Now, I found out that there is a very simple means of proving that the Bohr Atom of Quantum Mechanics is all about the Faraday law of its Lenz law that keeps the electron of hydrogen at a quantization from the proton of hydrogen, all derived just by a manipulation of the algebra of the Maxwell Equations, where I sum the Faraday law with the Gauss's law of magnetism with magnetic monopoles included.

I think I found an easier way of proving most every principle of Quantum Mechanics is derived from the Maxwell Equations, just by manipulation of algebra of the 4 Maxwell Equations. Now how fun is that??

Maxwell Equations of 1862:

div*E = r_E
div*B = 0
- curlxE = dB
curlxB = dE + J_E

Minimal Schrodinger Equation:

div*E = r_E
div*B = 0
________________

div*E + div*B  = r_E

Another type of Schrodinger Equation:

div*B = 0
curlxB = dE + J_E
________________

div*B + curlxB  = dE + J_E

The Dirac Equation:

div*E = r_E
div*B = 0
- curlxE = dB
curlxB = dE + J_E

div*E + div*B + (-1)curlxE + curlxB = r_E + dB + dE  + J_B

The AP Equation (most generalized equation in all of physics) :

div*E = r_E
div*B = r_B
- curlxE = dB + J_B
curlxB = dE + J_E

div*E + div*B + (-1)curlxE + curlxB = r_E + r_B + dB + dE + J_E + J_B

Archimedes Plutonium ?http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium ?whole entire Universe is just one big atom ?where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies