Date: Aug 30, 2013 11:10 PM
Author: Arnab Ghosh
Subject: GUI executable can't access external function - suggestions pls!

I have a GUI which through one of toolbar buttons, takes another function output. The function takes two vector input and returns a matrix as output. User selects the toolbar button, and then in the file browser dialog box selects a function according to her choice. It seems to be working fine, until I compiled the GUI into executable file. After file selection, strange errors is popping up. It seems that the executable can not access the function file. Can anyone please tell me what I am missing here?