Date: Sep 12, 2013 2:43 PM
Author: dpb
Subject: Re: Change xlabel of subplot with already stored figure

On 9/12/2013 12:43 PM, Sankalp Dayal wrote:

> I had plotted the figs without any precondition on x and y limits and
> then saved the figures using the saveas(..). Since when Matlab creates
> figure, it automatically adjusts x and y giving floating point range
> limits; thereby causing the problem.
> Your new solution works awesome. Thanks!

But I've never seen this occur before; I can't help but believe
something occurred that caused the saved position vector(s) of the
stored subplots to have changed from the default positions before the
failing figure was saved.

If not, and you can reproduce this, I think it's a bug and code that can
reproduce it should be submitted w/ a bug report to official TMW support.

Certainly getting the axes handles as they exist directly w/o relying on
subplot() and its internal overlap checking will avoid the issue but it
_shouldn't_ be necessary....I'm 99.44% sure there's a solution to this.