Date: Sep 16, 2013 12:31 AM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Re: Updating OS on Ti-nspire w/ 84+ keyboard

To upgrade a TI-Nspire touchpad unit you must have the TI-Nspire keypad in the unit. Updating the Nspire will also update the 84 OS as well.

Download the latest version of the TI-Nspire Touchpad OS to your computer. Use TI-Nspire Teacher Software and your Computer USB to mini USB cable to link the two together. Drag the OS to your handheld icon and the OS will update.

Feel free to call either 1-800-TI-CARES or me to assist.

Note: the Nspire can be used in either the Nspire or 84 mode for NYS Math Regents exams, SAT, and ACT exams.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

*