Date: Sep 22, 2013 7:53 PM
Author: Martin E. Flashman
Subject: Re: The sad decline of America’s colleges

 Discussion: mathedcc
A discussion on all topics relating to *mathematics education*.

Except for the brief mention of math remediation- in my view-the message
that this reply addresses does not satisfy the definition of this e-list-
it is not a discussion of a topic related to mathematics education.

Sometimes I wish this list were moderated- I do enjoy reading messages that
actually satisfy the definition.
I suppose this message itself would violate the definition, except that I
am noting how this kind of message dishonors the definition and thereby
diminishes possible discussions that are related to mathematics education.

I guess that is why there is a delete button.

:)

Martin Flashman