Date: Sep 26, 2013 8:22 PM
Author: Adam Staab
Subject: Math 8 CC Module Website

My district is requiring us to use the NYS CC modules and I have created a website that I use with my students.  I have videos of my lessons and other help videos with individual questions.

The downside to the site is that by delivering it in this manner I have to go off "script" quite often. The upside is that my students have a little more control over pace. I don't know if anyone else can find a use for it, but I wanted to put it out there for people to use. If you have any questions, please send them my way.

http://www.hilproject.com/hil_pro/math8cc/math8_home.php

*