Date: Oct 2, 2013 10:42 AM
Author: Ooi Chip Pin
Subject: .mat from Physionet

Hi All,

Need some helps regarding the .mat file from Physionet.

http://www.physionet.org/cgi-bin/atm/ATM

From the link above, I exported the MIT-BIH Arrhythmia Database (mitdb) output with .mat format and download the .mat into my directory.
The problem is i failed to load the .mat file into matlab and plot it.

http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/mitdb/

Meanwhile, if i download the data from link above(100.atr,100.dat,100.hea) and convert it into .mat file with help of following link:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/17115-calculating-beat-rate-of-heart-by-dwt/content/PhysioNet_ECG_Exporter_2.m

Link at above could let the user to produce the specific period of output.

I able to load and display the .mat file but the timing was displayed in improper value.

Any helps would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ooi.