Date: Oct 20, 2013 6:22 PM
Author: Arturo Magidin
Subject: Re: Is (t^2-9)/(t-3) defined at t=3?

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:01:51 PM UTC-5, Hetware wrote:
> On 10/20/2013 4:43 PM, Arturo Magidin wrote:
>

> > Want to keep ignoring them? Fine. But stop trying to pretend that you are searching for understanding. You are just wasting your time and working really really hard at being an ignoramus who knows big words.

> Troll.

The one trolling here is you. You're the one making grandiose statements such as "I don't answer to the authority or mortals" while refusing to read the book you claim to be studying.

You are also the one claiming that an author of a textbook was purposely "baiting phycisists".

So, once again: buy a mirror; you sorely need it. And you are still an ignoramus trying to show off your vocabulary.

--
Arturo Magidin