Date: Oct 24, 2013 5:42 PM
Author: ElizWaite@aol.com
Subject: Re: Algebra 1 - How is it going?

Actually maybe we got through but I am pretty sure most people who are not math teachers would say they did not understand math
I can honestly say my students understand math much better than I did in high school even though I pretty much had 100 on most math tests back then thanks to the graphing calc and the ability to really connect through the rule of four
Liz

Elizabeth Waite