Date: Oct 28, 2013 9:37 AM
Author: Shawn Towle
Subject: [ncsm-members] The NCSM Winter Newsletter is now available online!

Greetings,

The NCSM Winter Newsletter is now available online for members at:
http://www.mathedleadership.org/resources/newslettersvol44.html<http://www.mathedleadership.org/resources/newslettersvol44.html>

On page 4, you will find a listing of our major speakers and keynote
speakers for the NCSM Annual Conference in New Orleans in April. Have you
made your hotel reservations yet?

When you click on the newsletter, you will be prompted to sign in to "My
NCSM" to open the pdf. The Newsletter is one of our members' only resources.

To join NCSM: http://www.mathedleadership.org/join/join.html<http://www.mathedleadership.org/join/join.html>
Regular membership is $85. E-membership is $70.

Enjoy!

~Shawn

--
Shawn Towle
Web-Editor

NCSM is a mathematics leadership organization for educational leaders that
provides professional learning opportunities necessary to support and
sustain improved student achievement. Visit us at:
http://mathedleadership.org