Date: Oct 30, 2013 11:45 PM
Author: Roberta M. Eisenberg
Subject: Math Teacher Needed in NYC - 3 courses, rest of semester

I have just been notified that Park East HS in Manhattan, where I once taught, has recently lost a math teacher.  They need a licensed hs math teacher to teach 3 courses for the rest of the semester.

This is a very small school in East Harlem (the building was once the Manhattan School of Music) on E 105 St.

If you or someone you know is interested, reply directly to Eleanor Koffler who will let you know how to proceed. Her email address is in the Cc: field.

* "unsubscribe nyshsmath" to