Date: Nov 8, 2013 10:12 AM
Author: mat19
Subject: Please give me some suggestions!!!

I did my undergrad in computer science and now I am pursuing my major in it from an average university. My problem is ever since I was in my undergrad I always wanted to do something in mathematics as it always fascinated me.My Grandfather was a mathematician so he was always been my inspiration.I didn't made a decision to do my major in mathematics as now I am not in touch of it thats y scared. So now I am trying to search a topic which is midway between computers and maths but I am unable to find a direction!
My problem is I am still unsure if I should change my major in mathematics or I should continue with computer science?
Which is better?or Looking at my background what can be ideal for me?