Date: Nov 10, 2013 6:22 PM
Author: Bart Goddard
Subject: Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:2UTfu.156198$0O4.80169
@fx08.iad:

> Even though I held responsible positions with four
> Fortune 500 companies, and taught at the
> military school, high school, college and seminar levels

You say this like it's a boast. It's not really
considered a "plus" on a resume to have lots and lots
of previous employers.

And the teenaged boys in the mailrooms, the old guys
who empty the waste baskets at night, the ladies
with annoying, nasal voices who run the switchboards,
and the junkies doing the cold, outbound sales calls
all "hold responsible positions in Fortune 500 companies."