Date: Nov 13, 2013 9:10 AM
Author: chaudhry
Subject: Re: Improving ANN results

greg

i have mailed you the figures of zscore..
but i dont know which are outliers and how to remove them......it is type of fluctuating curve , it is linked with transfer function or not or after analyzing this graph we choose our transfer function

and sir standardizing to zero mean n unity variance,, what tells and y is it neccessary..jst by using mapstd or zscore and deleting outliers data is standardize, without using them....still i can plot x2 vs targets and see data plot and recognize the outliers....

i have also mailed you my best validation performance ,it seems to me good result but mse is 10^9 around......is it right or wrong