Date: Nov 16, 2013 5:34 PM
Subject: Is there a name for this distribution?

I want to program a random distribution in the range 0.0 to 1.0, similar to a normal distribution, but with the centre point shifted to, say, 0.25.
The quality of the randomness isn't crucial, as long as it is shifted.
Given that I can create a random normal-ish distribution, which is good enough for my purposes, by averaging a few regular Random(0,1), is there a technique to make a shifted version?

As per the subject header, I don't even know what to Google for!