Date: Jan 1, 2014 12:53 PM
Author: Louis Talman
Subject: Re: Keith Devlin's Online Course

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:01:44 -0700, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "pedological" (???!!!)
> I'm more than 100% sure that, in this eagerly awaited "Hansen's Law"
> that you've proclaimed, you're NOT really discussing "pedological
> development" (whatever desperate thing THAT might mean!!) I do have
> serious conflicts with RH on a whole number of issues, but I am sure he
> is NOT interested in "pedological development".

Hansen's repeated slips in the use of language give us a revealing peek
into the way he thinks.

They make his readers ask themselves, "What reason have we to believe that
he is more careful about his thinking in other areas than he is in this?"

- --
- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>