Date: Jan 2, 2014 11:22 PM
Author: Louis Talman
Subject: Re: Keith Devlin's Online Course

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:59:16 -0700, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> I don?t know which is more weird, your position on OPMS or you telling
> 320 million Americans that they are not American.

You really aren't very good with language, are you.

He didn't say that at all. What he said is that those 320 million
Americans aren't the *only* Americans. The Canadians are Americans, as
are the Mexicans. Those, of course, are the *North* Americans. There are
also, the Costa Ricans, the Colombians, the Chileans, the Argentinians,
and a host of others in Central and South America that I won't try to
enumerate.

- --
- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver