Date: Jan 26, 2014 7:49 PM
Author: Jerry P. Becker
Subject: Announcement: New issue of IJSME (JIEEM)

**************************************
Sent at the request of Janete Bolite Frant.
**************************************
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new issue of
the International Journal for Studies in Mathematics Education- IJSME
(JIEEM).

The IJSME is an open journal in the field of mathematics education.
Our aim is to publish articles regarding a variety of themes that
could reflect different research approaches within the field.

In order to accentuate a wide-ranging of research papers, and to
reach as many researchers as possible, we accept for submission
articles in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.

This journal is a semi-annual and peer-reviewed professional academic
research journal. Two reviewers evaluate submitted articles before
publishing.

All numbers are on line at
<http://periodicos.uniban.br/index.php/JIEEM/index>http://periodicos.uniban.br/index.php/JIEEM/index

Editors: Janete Bolite Frant and Rosana Nogueira de Lima

--
Jerry P. Becker
Dept. of Curriculum & Instruction