Date: Jan 27, 2014 8:23 PM
Author: Yilin
Subject: Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...

Hi everyone. I'm having a similar issue and I don't have duplicated function name in my working directory. There are only have two self-created functions 'functest' and 'funcone'. 'functest' is created after I started my current matlab. 'funcone' is created from last time. However, 'funcone' is not running. 'functest' is fine.  I have tried reinstall matlab. The problem still exists. Do I have to create a new function every time ??
Any help is much appreciated.

EDU>> pwd
ans =
C:\Users\DESKTOP\Documents\MATLAB

EDU>> dir
. .. funcone.m functest.m

EDU>> which -all funcone
C:\Users\DESKTOP\Documents\MATLAB\funcone.m

EDU>> funcone(1)
Undefined function 'funcone' for input arguments of type 'double'.

EDU>> which -all functest
C:\Users\DESKTOP\Documents\MATLAB\functest.m

EDU>> functest(1)
ans =
2