Date: Jan 29, 2014 10:55 AM
Author: hajizadeh
Subject: find a point relative to three other points

Dear all,

I want to obtain the 3-dimensional coordinate of point d. I know the following information:
- Point d should be placed in the plane formed by (point a, point b, point c)
- I have the distance between point c, point d
- The line formed by (point c, point d) is perpendicular to the line formed by (point a, point d)
- Points a, c, d are placed on the circumference of a circle
With this information, I want to obtain the 3d coordinate of point d with Matlab software. I want to obtain a system of linear equations to make it easy for Matlab if possible. Could anyone help me with writing this code or system of equations?