Date: Feb 4, 2014 1:18 PM
Author: Vivian Fischer
Subject: Math 8 Transformations

I am teaching Math 8 for the second year, I didn't change my unit a lot for this year because I just don't have as much time at the moment to adjust the units as I go. Plus when I tried to adjust it I had a hard time finding resources that had good material.  I checked out the modules and as usual feel it is way to abstract for this age group.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get good Geometry resources. I am struggling.
*