Date: Feb 10, 2014 9:12 PM
Author: Stan Brown
Subject: A good math blog?

A co-worker and I were talking today. She's interested in math, but
feels she did poorly in it in school. From what she described, it
was poor teaching at the university level -- she had a run of bad
luck with her instructors.

She doesn't want to take a math course, but she would like to (my
words) be exposed to mathematical thinking. I've recommended John
Allen Paulos and Gerd Gigerenzer to her, but it strikes me that a
blog she could follow would be just perfect: small columns that used
something real-world to illustrate a mathematical concept.

Anyone have a good candidate?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...