Date: Mar 11, 2014 5:27 PM
Author: Joe Niederberger
Subject: Re: Structured Programming

R Hansen says:
>I was thinking more in terms of talent, performance and even stardom. The last 30+ years has been dominated by software startups, so where would we even start with such a list? PCs? The internet? The web? CGI? Video games? Security? Robotics?

I'm quite sure you need more than programming talent to create a successful internet startup. It doesn't seem to often happen, though, that such startups are founded by people simply with good ideas that can get the technical part "done for hire". Is that going to last, or is it just the way things are currently?

Cheers,
Joe N