Date: Mar 17, 2014 7:27 PM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'

On Mar 17, 2014, at 7:14 PM, kirby urner <kirby.urner@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Given 4 persons plus you and me are about the sum total of active parties on this list these days, I'm thinking approximately 4/6 of your audience considers you verging on incomprehensible, but nevertheless exuding self confidence in having know-it-all-sounding opinions on everything.

A lot more people read this list than post on it.
I have these same types of discussions on other lists and in real life and only a small number exhibit the confusion you (and 3 others) do.
I realize the mantra of this list is often that confusion and having ?what is is? arguments, especially with the disappearance and/or reduced postings of several of the more reasonable posters.
I continue posting because it helps me think, and I studying that confusion helps to sort things out.

Bob Hansen