Date: Mar 20, 2014 2:12 AM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: How science  shaped modern 'rejection of religion'

On Mar 20, 2014, at 1:50 AM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> When and if ever we visit another civilization, the physics will look the same.

Well, unless we are visiting a civilization in one of those multiverses, then it won?t be the same. But our rocket ship, and everything inside it, will have ceased to exist as soon as we enter the multiverse, so this doesn?t count.:)

These elements, force, momentum, velocity, acceleration, etc, are invariant in the context of this question. Meaning, any understanding of physics at the same level of ours can?t happen without them. If that is true, then they cannot be imagined. If they cannot be imagined then they must be deduced.

Religion, on the other hand, will be different, like it is here.

Bob Hansen