Date: Mar 21, 2014 12:01 AM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: How science  shaped modern 'rejection of religion'

On Mar 20, 2014, at 11:35 PM, Joe Niederberger <niederberger@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry Bob, in no way does "register" (in the sense closest to your meaning, which I do get) mean you can pass off pure BS as some sort of reason for your unsubstantiated claim.

So you are saying I am a fool essentially. If I seem perplexed it is because I have never been described this way. Usually highly intelligent, extremely insightful and conceited, but never a fool. Might we borrow Occam?s razor for a moment and consider a much simpler explanation for this dilemma? Namely, you are a very biased individual with an very intense dislike of me. I think that covers it.

Bob Hansen