Date: May 15, 2014 1:24 PM
Author: Dave Hurst
Subject: University-Level Calculus Instructor Positions Available

I am writing from the International Academic Alliance in New York. We offer university credit-bearing courses to Chinese high school students under our UHS program in collaboration with SUNY New Paltz.

I writing to inquire whether anyone in the AMTNYS listserv would be interested in teaching university-level Calculus I and/or II abroad at one of our partner China high schools. We currently have openings in the cities of Yinzhou and Qingdao.

I am attaching the full job description for your reference, and in sharing with the listserv. Feel free to call me at (646) 366-8500 if you would like to chat on the phone. I'd be happy to speak with you about the opportunity and our UHS program, of which this college credit-bearing Calculus course is a part.

Many thanks and warm wishes,
Annie

Annie Han
Program Director | College Admissions Prep
International Academic Alliance
1032 6th Avenue, 4th Floor | New York, NY 10018
(646) 366-8500 ext. 12 | annie.han@iaaprograms.com
www.iaaprograms.com