Date: Jun 3, 2014 3:24 PM
Author: Roberta M. Eisenberg
Subject: Re: Geometry, Common Core variety

There is an old book, from the 80s I think, called Transformation Geometry.  The cover is blue and red.  I don?t remember the author(s) nor the publisher.  There are lots of proofs in there.  I still remember the proof of the thm about the base angles of an isos. triangle.

At that time there were three high schools in NYS testing this course and there was a special Regents for those schools.

If you need me to look for it, I?ll look into my library of old books upstairs to get the rest of the info.

Bobbi