Date: Jun 24, 2014 12:53 PM
Author: The Starmaker
Subject: Re: The Universe Doesn't Exist

The Starmaker wrote:
> I knew something was missing, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

The last sentence of the article is of course...the bottom line.

Higgs boson ran out of money, so they need more money..invent a new ..watchamacallit?

“If BICEP2 is shown to be correct, it tells us that there has to be interesting new particle physics beyond the Standard Model,” Hogan explained."

Ziggies buson?

I smell money!

These guys just want more money to buy weed.

Now, if you smoke some grass, and you say "The Universe Doesn't Exist" oversmoked. You're fuckin stoned!