Date: Jul 23, 2014 1:27 PM
Author: Murugan Solaiyappan
Subject: neural network

Dear matlab friends,

Sorry friends. previous post is sent by incompletely.

I want to predict the closing index of stock market. here is my data set,

Input (1 to 4 column) and Target (5th column)

open high low close
6033.12 6067.37 6032.62 6049.89
6008.59 6021.49 5935.59 5962.24
5947.6 5962.46 5875.2 5884.34
5912.29 5919.01 5833.02 5855.45
5845.02 5850.8 5794.54 5800.19
5800.92 5822.43 5706.75 5713.55
5698.31 5717.23 5630.83 5707.16
5737.99 5773.14 5635.84 5678.86
5700.84 5716.28 5596.4 5625.88

research articles says that , open,high,low,close is treated as input and close is treated as target.

My question is input contains 9 element and the target contains either from 1 to 9 or 2 to 9. or anything else.

Please briefly explain to me regarding input and target pair for closing stock index prediction. I expect your answer as early as possible?