On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
Lou Talman Posted: Oct 16, 2012 2:07 AM

>Dear me! Did I say that anyone must answer for
>criticizing Boaler's work?  Did I say anything, one way
>or the other, about her work?
>
>I think you know very well of what I spoke, Haim
>
>Disingenuousness doesn't become you. It's a trick you've
>tried before, and it discredited you then, too.

   Just say what you mean.

Haim
No representation without taxation.

Try reading what I wrote, instead of what you wanted me to have written.

I said exactly what I meant in that earlier note.

And the note you copied here, too, for that matter.  It applies to your response to that note.

--
--Louis A. Talman
  Metropolitan State College of Denver

  <http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>