I apologize for the cross-posting if you have already seen this... Anna

From: Chris Stephenson <cstephenson@hq.acm.org>
Date: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Microsoft Looking for Teachers to Help Revise MTA Exams
To: csta-announcements@csta.acm.org

As part of the Microsoft Certification Exams team's efforts to ensure that the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exams are relevant and reflective of the fundamental knowledge and skills being taught in classrooms, we would like to review syllabi for courses that cover the following content areas:

* IT infrastructure (Windows operating systems, Windows Server, networking, security, cloud computing, etc.)

* Database (design, administration, etc.)

* Software development (C#, HTML, Windows, web, Microsoft .NET, mobile devices, developer fundamentals, gaming, etc.)

* Software testing

If you'd like to help Microsoft define the knowledge and skills that will be measured on MTA exams in these content areas, please send your syllabi tomslcd@microsoft.com<mailto:mslcd@microsoft.com>.

MTA exams are designed to test foundational knowledge and skills in a variety of technology areas. They are a recommended entry point into IT certification and are designed for those who are just starting their IT career path or are looking to enhance their understanding of IT fundamentals.  If you'd like to learn more about MTA exams, please visit: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/mta-certification.aspx

With your help, we can ensure that MTA exams continue to be a valuable assessment of the foundational knowledge and skills in these core IT areas.

Thanks!

Dave Hansen
MBA, MCT, MMI, MOS
Director, Product Operations - Microsoft
Certiport, Inc.
[Toll Free: 888.999.9830 x167
Email: dhansen@certiport.com

To unsubscribe from the csta-announcements list, click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/scripts/wa-ACMLPX.exe?SUBED1=csta-announcements&A=1