I believe it is part of the Integrated Algebra curriculum

In a message dated 9/16/2010 6:22:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ldonahue@optonline.net writes:

Are solving literal equations part of the Algebra 2 Trig curriculum.  I
cannot find it.  Just want to make sure.

Liz Donahue
East Islip High School

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of Tonia Phippen
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 12:51 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: MATH MINUTE!

Hi Dr. Parks,

I just saw your post and thought I'd say hi! I hope that you're enjoying
retirement (are you still flying planes in Potsdam?). I'm still teaching at
Brushton-Moira and now my husband Chuck and I have 3 kids. Busy times! Well,
take care! If you want to reply my email is phippenct@slic.com.
Take Care!
Tonia (Rust) Phippen
*