I see schools all over the state and there are schools who assign calculators as though they were text books. There are schools that “strongly” recommend student ownership to help offset the cost to the school.

Either way, as your consultant, I strongly recommend that any calculators that the school orders should be the “EZ Spot School Property Yellow” units so that they are easy to identify in the hallway if they should remain in a classroom. The calculators do tend to grow legs and walk away no matter how hard you try to collect them everyday.

Models that offer the School Property include:

·         TI-84 Plus

·         TI-84 Plus Silver Edition

·         TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition (Coming Soon!)

·         TI-Nspire

·         TI-Nspire CX

And for the Middle Grade Assessments (6-8)

·         TI-34 Multiview

Mr. Dana F. Morse

New York State

Partnership Development Consultant

Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ™