Hello Mike and Forum Members,

Many of the educational dealers are selling the TI-Nspire Touchpad model calculators for prices below $60.  These are while supplies last.

The touchpad model has the option for changing out the Nspire touchpad keypad and swapping in the 84 Plus keypad.

The 84 Plus keypad is no longer packaged with the TI-Nspire Touchpad unit. Instead there will be a voucher or code that will be included in the packaging that you can call and redeem for the free keypad. On large orders, you can redeem all at once when you are on the phone with a TI associate.

If you are looking for TI-Nspire for the future and still have TI-84 Plus now the TI-Nspire Touchpad offers the best option for the transition.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

Mr. Dana F. Morse

New York State

Partnership Development Consultant

Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ™