The TI-Nspire App for IPad was not created with the intent for use on high stakes exams as currently AP, SAT, ACT, and NYS Department of education do not permit iPads for assessments.

There isn't a Press-to-Test feature at this time.

So the app could be used in class to enhance and enrich lessons, but here in NYS the graphing calculators will still be required for assessments.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

On Mar 4, 2013, at 8:48 AM, "Westendorf, Neal" <nwestendorf@taconichills.k12.ny.us> wrote:

Does the app have the ability to lock out the connectivity and memory functions of the iPad with a Press to Test style application?  Will the app be allowed on exams or will we still need to have individual units available for them?

Neal

Taconic Hills HS