One of my students used the TI-Nspire for the AP test and when he put in an integral in, it gave him a message that the answer had questionable accuracy.  Is he doing something wrong?

Thanks

Tricia Thompson

Center Moriches HS

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of Morse, Dana [dmorse@ti.com]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:31 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: How to bring a Calculator back to life

Hello educators,

If you encounter a TI calculator that doesn’t seem to want to turn on, the following link takes you to a page on the TI website that gives you different methods to attempt to fix them yourselves.

http://epsstore.ti.com/OA_HTML/csksxvm.jsp?nSetNumber=11900

Good luck on the Regents exams!

Regards,

Dana F. Morse