One of my students used the TI-Nspire for the AP test and when he put in an integral in, it gave him a message that the answer had questionable accuracy.  Is he doing something wrong?

Tricia Thompson

Center Moriches HS

From: [] on behalf of Morse, Dana []
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:31 PM
Subject: How to bring a Calculator back to life

Hello educators,

If you encounter a TI calculator that doesn’t seem to want to turn on, the following link takes you to a page on the TI website that gives you different methods to attempt to fix them yourselves.

Good luck on the Regents exams!

Dana F. Morse

Educational Technology Consultant

Texas Instruments, New York