Galway has to do field testing for each math exam.

From: [] On Behalf Of Michelle VanEtten
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: June 2014 final exam for algebra students

Well sounds like they are getting a lot of information from field testing.  We were selected too.

Moravia HS

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Ryley, David <> wrote:

Ditto for us.  We are administering both Regents exams for freshman in Algebra AND we got picked for field testing.  At least this year, our Algebra students will be doing the common core curriculum when they take the common core field test.

Dave Ryley

Beacon HS

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Erick Mock <> wrote:

We are having them do both.  We also got selected for field testing...
* "unsubscribe nyshsmath" to