Topic: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new book:
Fusion Barrier Principle

Replies: 11   Last Post: Aug 29, 2008 2:43 PM

Porky Pig Jr

Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new

On Aug 15, 2:40 am, plutonium.archime...@gmail.com wrote:
> Up until now I have called it the Fusion Barrier Principle but I could
> have named it just as well as
> the "ENERGY BARRIER PRINCIPLE" because the harvesting of energy ceases
> to exist beyond fission
> energy. We cannot fuse atoms to garner a net return of energy.

No doubt Archie Poo pulls this principle out of "where the sun doesn't
shine".

Date Subject Author
8/15/08
Read Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new book:
Fusion Barrier Principle
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/15/08
Read Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; Faraday's
Law energy content is always 1/3 larger than Coulomb's Law; new book: Fusion
Barrier Principle
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/15/08
Read Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge;
Faraday's Law energy content is always 1/3 larger than Coulomb's Law; new
book: Fusion Barrier Principle
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/15/08
Read Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new
book: Fusion Barrier Principle
Porky Pig Jr
8/16/08
Read Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new
book: Fusion Barrier Principle
LudovicoVan
8/16/08
Read Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new
book: Fusion Barrier Principle
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/17/08
Read Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new book:
Fusion Barrier Principle
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/17/08
Read Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT Challenge; new
book: Fusion Barrier Principle; new book Coulomb Unification of Forces of
Physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/18/08
Read Re: added term to Faraday's Law is a gravity-magnetism not
gravity-current; new book Coulomb Unification of Forces of Physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/18/08
Read Re: added term to Faraday's Law is a gravity-magnetism not
gravity-current; new book Coulomb Unification of Forces of Physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/18/08
Read Moon and Mercury's magnetic field produced by Faraday's Law Re: added
term to Faraday's Law is a gravity-magnetism not gravity-current; new book
Coulomb Unification of Forces of Physics
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
8/29/08
Read #20 through #30 Re: Archimedes Plutonium's Fusion Energy EXPERIMENT